12 January is the date of the Bigg Boss 6 finale, and we’re all looking forward to it. But, like any other bigg event, there will be an aftermath, a void in our lives, a morning after, with no new Bigg Boss action, for months and months. And it will be hard to deal with this.
Which is why we have decided to help. Here are 8 ideas to help you through the difficult times from January 13 onwards:
1. Start petition to send the losing contestants to the LoC: We need people who are angry, people who like to fight to combat terrorism in Kashmir. And no one is angrier or loves fighting more than an evicted Bigg Boss contestant
2. Start a depression helpline: For the millions of Indian families with a Bigg void in their lives. Call it Biggbossoholics Anonymous, and earn crores every day
3. Observe: That the tricks politicians use to not get voted out in assembly/general elections are 100 times worse than the tricks Bigg Boss participants use, and feel sad
4. Practice what the TV preaches: And start fighting with or complaining (behind their backs, of course) about your family. You might need a Salman, however, to keep the peace in case catfights ensue
5. Go watch Dabangg 2 (again?): So that watching Salman on the big screen can make up for the lack of Salman on the small screen. Also, how else will Dabangg 2 reach 200 crores?
6. Google Yana Gupta (who is appearing on the finale): To find out what she’s been doing for the last three years, even though you won’t be able to find out. Maybe a Google Image search will be more rewarding.
7. Get nostalgic: For the good old days when Sunny Leone used to appear on Bigg Boss, and watch one of her blockbusters for solace.
8. Go watch an old Rajinikanth movie: After all, when you’re hurting over the lack of a Bigg Boss in your life, the best thing to do would be to watch a Biggg Boss (Rajinikanth), right?
Do you have any other funny ideas to cope with the Bigg Boss sized hole in your lives, come January 13? If so, shout out in the Comments Section!
Salman Khan's Bigg fights
To watch all the action on the Grand Finale of Bigg Boss season 6, click here!
Tag : #Bigg Boss (Season 6)
What was the reason that an almost-perfect looking team India surrendered to the Lankan lions in the WC finals, you ask? Here are 5 probable reasons why we feel India lost:
India is a tiger at home, and a bacterium abroad. After our embarrassing performances in South Africa and New Zealand, questions are being asked about whether our team is truly ready to play a cricket match anywhere outside the sub-continent. We think there is light at the end of the tunnel - we think that these 6 ideas will help India rise from the ashes and become a tiger everywhere.
We're so worried about his recent string of crazy activities that we think he might go too far soon. He might do one of these things, for instance:
After Arnab Goswami took Rahul Gandhi’s case in an interview (there’s really no other way of putting it) on Monday, we think that Koffee with Karan is way too boring. If we wanted to know random celeb gossip, we’d just read their tweets. But the way Arnab grills people, you have to admire him
A few days after Jai Ho's release, it is apparent that Salman's latest film will not touch the heights achieved by Chennai Express, Krrish 3, or Dhoom 3. It might not even touch Dabangg-2 or Bodyguard, and this is in 2014, when every other film hits 100 crores domestically. So why did Jai Ho fail to break all the box office records we thought it would? We aren't sure, but here are a few reasons.
Air India finally did something to make us sit up and take notice. They announced that they would provide wi-fi facilities to people on board their aircraft. This is great, but we don't think they've thought through some of the funnier consequences of their decision.
There are three constants in life in India: the petrol prices will keep rising, Arnab and Manmohan will always be opposites, and Salman Khan movies will always stick to a formula. Whether he's a cop, a bodyguard, or an Aam Aadmi, he's basically Rajinikanth in a different body.