12 January is the date of the Bigg Boss 6 finale, and we’re all looking forward to it. But, like any other bigg event, there will be an aftermath, a void in our lives, a morning after, with no new Bigg Boss action, for months and months. And it will be hard to deal with this.
Which is why we have decided to help. Here are 8 ideas to help you through the difficult times from January 13 onwards:
1. Start petition to send the losing contestants to the LoC: We need people who are angry, people who like to fight to combat terrorism in Kashmir. And no one is angrier or loves fighting more than an evicted Bigg Boss contestant
2. Start a depression helpline: For the millions of Indian families with a Bigg void in their lives. Call it Biggbossoholics Anonymous, and earn crores every day
3. Observe: That the tricks politicians use to not get voted out in assembly/general elections are 100 times worse than the tricks Bigg Boss participants use, and feel sad
4. Practice what the TV preaches: And start fighting with or complaining (behind their backs, of course) about your family. You might need a Salman, however, to keep the peace in case catfights ensue
5. Go watch Dabangg 2 (again?): So that watching Salman on the big screen can make up for the lack of Salman on the small screen. Also, how else will Dabangg 2 reach 200 crores?
6. Google Yana Gupta (who is appearing on the finale): To find out what she’s been doing for the last three years, even though you won’t be able to find out. Maybe a Google Image search will be more rewarding.
7. Get nostalgic: For the good old days when Sunny Leone used to appear on Bigg Boss, and watch one of her blockbusters for solace.
8. Go watch an old Rajinikanth movie: After all, when you’re hurting over the lack of a Bigg Boss in your life, the best thing to do would be to watch a Biggg Boss (Rajinikanth), right?
Do you have any other funny ideas to cope with the Bigg Boss sized hole in your lives, come January 13? If so, shout out in the Comments Section!
Salman Khan's Bigg fights
To watch all the action on the Grand Finale of Bigg Boss season 6, click here!
Tag : #Bigg Boss (Season 6)
We think match fixing is actually good for the game of cricket. Here are a few reasons why
Is iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy guilty? We examine the evidence
Here are some suggestions for the judiciary to curb match fixing in cricket
For a movie thats starts off with an ode from Horace, Aurangzeb pretty much lives up to its own high expectations. Here are the awards to the funniest moments from the film...
Here is conclusive proof that the man is, in fact, completely innocent.
Here a list of crazy India-related things you will definitely NOT expect to see at the worlds premier film festival.
Here's an unbiased look at the arguments in favour of, and against, the IPL being fixed