Ravindra Jadeja might have had a few hiccups when he started playing at the highest level, but someone must have given him a sudden shock, because all those hiccups are gone. He claimed five wickets in the Champions Trophy match against West Indies and there seems to be no stopping him.
For some reason, his fans have gone and turned him into Rajinikanth; you’ll find jokes about Sir Jadeja populating every corner of the World Wide Web. Even his captain, MS Dhoni, decided to hype up his favourite player, with a series of funny tweets about Lord Jadeja (you can check out his twitter account if you don’t believe us).
So here's a set of all new Jadeja 'facts' that you've never heard or seen before:
1. Lord Jadeja uses the LHC as his bowling machine, because normal machines can't go above 200 km/h
2. Yes Bank has renamed the number 6 (internally) as a Ravindra Jadeja maximum
3. Lord Jadeja can make Ajit Pawar talk about something other than urine
4. The reason Ajay Jadeja was pardoned for match fixing is because he shares a name with Ravindra Jadeja
5. Sachin is delaying his retirement so he can occupy the same dressing room as Sir Jadeja for as long as possible
6. If Jadeja was not in CSK, their team name would be just 'Chennai'
7. Sir Jadeja bowls with his left hand because his right hand is like Shiv's third eye, and would destroy the world if used for bowling
8. The only thing more all-round than Sir Jadeja is a circle
9. Sir Jadeja isn’t concerned with small things like a 99.94 average; he’s going to become the first man to hit 99.94 off a single delivery
10. Sir Jadeja expects to break Murali’s record of 800 test wickets. In a single IPL match
11. Einstein said ‘God does not pay dice’ because he, in his brilliance, knew that Sir Jadeja was God, and Jadeja plays cricket, instead of gambling
12. If Sir Jadeja had played in the Indian team on 2 April 2011, we would have won by 20 wickets
13. If you’re playing against Sir Jadeja, even a T20 match becomes a Test Match – a test of how well you can take crushing defeat
14. Sir Jadeja often gets out LBW because he is God, and God (and hence God’s leg) is everywhere; specifically, in front of the wicket
15. When Sir Jadeja gets out, he’s encouraging the bowlers like our parents used to, when we were babies
Can you think of any more hilarious one-liners about Sir Jadeja? Shout out in the Comments Section!
Tag : #C
The Congress needs action. Faced with a formidable opponent led by a decisive, steely-eyed foe, they are in tatters. Sonia Gandhi has announced that she will soon announce the PM candidate for the Congress in 2014, and many names are already doing the rounds.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples:
It's December, and that means we are in the holy month when Rajinikanth was born. On December 12, the man will turn 63, and his trillions of fans are