Ravindra Jadeja might have had a few hiccups when he started playing at the highest level, but someone must have given him a sudden shock, because all those hiccups are gone. He claimed five wickets in the Champions Trophy match against West Indies and there seems to be no stopping him.
For some reason, his fans have gone and turned him into Rajinikanth; you’ll find jokes about Sir Jadeja populating every corner of the World Wide Web. Even his captain, MS Dhoni, decided to hype up his favourite player, with a series of funny tweets about Lord Jadeja (you can check out his twitter account if you don’t believe us).
So here's a set of all new Jadeja 'facts' that you've never heard or seen before:
1. Lord Jadeja uses the LHC as his bowling machine, because normal machines can't go above 200 km/h
2. Yes Bank has renamed the number 6 (internally) as a Ravindra Jadeja maximum
3. Lord Jadeja can make Ajit Pawar talk about something other than urine
4. The reason Ajay Jadeja was pardoned for match fixing is because he shares a name with Ravindra Jadeja
5. Sachin is delaying his retirement so he can occupy the same dressing room as Sir Jadeja for as long as possible
6. If Jadeja was not in CSK, their team name would be just 'Chennai'
7. Sir Jadeja bowls with his left hand because his right hand is like Shiv's third eye, and would destroy the world if used for bowling
8. The only thing more all-round than Sir Jadeja is a circle
9. Sir Jadeja isn’t concerned with small things like a 99.94 average; he’s going to become the first man to hit 99.94 off a single delivery
10. Sir Jadeja expects to break Murali’s record of 800 test wickets. In a single IPL match
11. Einstein said ‘God does not pay dice’ because he, in his brilliance, knew that Sir Jadeja was God, and Jadeja plays cricket, instead of gambling
12. If Sir Jadeja had played in the Indian team on 2 April 2011, we would have won by 20 wickets
13. If you’re playing against Sir Jadeja, even a T20 match becomes a Test Match – a test of how well you can take crushing defeat
14. Sir Jadeja often gets out LBW because he is God, and God (and hence God’s leg) is everywhere; specifically, in front of the wicket
15. When Sir Jadeja gets out, he’s encouraging the bowlers like our parents used to, when we were babies
Can you think of any more hilarious one-liners about Sir Jadeja? Shout out in the Comments Section!
Tag : #C
What was the reason that an almost-perfect looking team India surrendered to the Lankan lions in the WC finals, you ask? Here are 5 probable reasons why we feel India lost:
India is a tiger at home, and a bacterium abroad. After our embarrassing performances in South Africa and New Zealand, questions are being asked about whether our team is truly ready to play a cricket match anywhere outside the sub-continent. We think there is light at the end of the tunnel - we think that these 6 ideas will help India rise from the ashes and become a tiger everywhere.
We're so worried about his recent string of crazy activities that we think he might go too far soon. He might do one of these things, for instance:
After Arnab Goswami took Rahul Gandhi’s case in an interview (there’s really no other way of putting it) on Monday, we think that Koffee with Karan is way too boring. If we wanted to know random celeb gossip, we’d just read their tweets. But the way Arnab grills people, you have to admire him
A few days after Jai Ho's release, it is apparent that Salman's latest film will not touch the heights achieved by Chennai Express, Krrish 3, or Dhoom 3. It might not even touch Dabangg-2 or Bodyguard, and this is in 2014, when every other film hits 100 crores domestically. So why did Jai Ho fail to break all the box office records we thought it would? We aren't sure, but here are a few reasons.
Air India finally did something to make us sit up and take notice. They announced that they would provide wi-fi facilities to people on board their aircraft. This is great, but we don't think they've thought through some of the funnier consequences of their decision.
There are three constants in life in India: the petrol prices will keep rising, Arnab and Manmohan will always be opposites, and Salman Khan movies will always stick to a formula. Whether he's a cop, a bodyguard, or an Aam Aadmi, he's basically Rajinikanth in a different body.