On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is the first of our six-part feature. Long live Rajinikanth!
- Most TV shows are actually named after Rajinikanth e.g. Bigg Boss, Indian Idol, Masterchef (because he makes khichdi of your dimaag), Devon Ka Dev - Mahadev
- IRCTC stands for If Rajinikanth Clicks, Tatkal Confirms!
- Felix Baumgartner got famous for skydiving from space. People forget that’s how Rajini was born, when God threw him down from a cloud as a gift to us
- Rajinikanth can't make a New Year’s Resolution. He doesn’t have anything left to do.
- The God Particle was discovered this year. The Rajinikanth particle will probably take another few billion years
- Rajinikanth is entering the next F1 season, racing on foot. Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton are competing for second place
- Rajinikanth did to the laws of physics what Kasab did to the laws of India
- Rajinikanth solved the mystery of 'Talaash'. By listening to the soundtrack of the movie
- Persuasive is an adjective used for a person who can get life insurance after being cast as the villain in a Rajinikanth film
- If Rajinikanth had taken part in the London Olympics, it would have become the second Paralympics; the other participants would have handicapped by not being Rajinikanth
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will be mentioned along with your name in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth (Part 2)
(Photo: Viral Bhayani)
Today, Rajinikanth celebrates his 63rd birthday. It is the biggest day of the year for all his many fans and, indeed for humanity as a whole. On this birthday,
The Congress needs action. Faced with a formidable opponent led by a decisive, steely-eyed foe, they are in tatters. Sonia Gandhi has announced that she will soon announce the PM candidate for the Congress in 2014, and many names are already doing the rounds.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples: