On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is the first of our six-part feature. Long live Rajinikanth!
- Most TV shows are actually named after Rajinikanth e.g. Bigg Boss, Indian Idol, Masterchef (because he makes khichdi of your dimaag), Devon Ka Dev - Mahadev
- IRCTC stands for If Rajinikanth Clicks, Tatkal Confirms!
- Felix Baumgartner got famous for skydiving from space. People forget that’s how Rajini was born, when God threw him down from a cloud as a gift to us
- Rajinikanth can't make a New Year’s Resolution. He doesn’t have anything left to do.
- The God Particle was discovered this year. The Rajinikanth particle will probably take another few billion years
- Rajinikanth is entering the next F1 season, racing on foot. Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton are competing for second place
- Rajinikanth did to the laws of physics what Kasab did to the laws of India
- Rajinikanth solved the mystery of 'Talaash'. By listening to the soundtrack of the movie
- Persuasive is an adjective used for a person who can get life insurance after being cast as the villain in a Rajinikanth film
- If Rajinikanth had taken part in the London Olympics, it would have become the second Paralympics; the other participants would have handicapped by not being Rajinikanth
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will be mentioned along with your name in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth (Part 2)
(Photo: Viral Bhayani)
We think match fixing is actually good for the game of cricket. Here are a few reasons why
Is iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy guilty? We examine the evidence
Here are some suggestions for the judiciary to curb match fixing in cricket
For a movie thats starts off with an ode from Horace, Aurangzeb pretty much lives up to its own high expectations. Here are the awards to the funniest moments from the film...
Here is conclusive proof that the man is, in fact, completely innocent.
Here a list of crazy India-related things you will definitely NOT expect to see at the worlds premier film festival.
Here's an unbiased look at the arguments in favour of, and against, the IPL being fixed