On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part two of our six-part feature (you can read part one here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- 21.12.12: Rajinikanth forgets his snores can cause world-ending earthquakes
- Sometimes Rajinikanth goes to a temple, to give the deity there the day off
- Santa Claus has to deliver presents to all the good children in the world in just one night. His logistics partner? Rajinikanth
- If Rajinikanth had starred in the Die Hard series, the name would have been changed to Die Easy
- Long ago, Rajinikanth once walked into a dark place and asked for a light. He was mildly surprised when a universe started
- Rajinikanth can bite a Twilight vampire and turn it into a human
- The confirmed guests for Rajini's 62nd birthday celebrations include Jimi Hendrix, Bal Thackeray, Chulbul Pandey, Barack Obama and Sherlock Holmes
Even death won't keep Bal Thackeray from missing Rajinikanth's birthday. Photo: PTI
- The Pope made a Twitter account to wish Rajinikanth, as his phone line is always busy
- 62 is turning Rajinikanth on 12/12/12
- 'Khiladi 786' is Akshay Kumar's way of apologising for Khiladi No. 1 - because clearly that spot will always belong to Rajinikanth
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth (Part 1)
After the Supreme Court upheld the controversial Article 377, the public backlash has been immense. Most people think that the judgement is completely against basic human rights, and that it is a black spot in India's growth as a nation. The Court's ruling is so bizarre that we really don't know what they will do next.
Today, Rajinikanth celebrates his 63rd birthday. It is the biggest day of the year for all his many fans and, indeed for humanity as a whole. On this birthday,
The Congress needs action. Faced with a formidable opponent led by a decisive, steely-eyed foe, they are in tatters. Sonia Gandhi has announced that she will soon announce the PM candidate for the Congress in 2014, and many names are already doing the rounds.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why: