On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part two of our six-part feature (you can read part one here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- 21.12.12: Rajinikanth forgets his snores can cause world-ending earthquakes
- Sometimes Rajinikanth goes to a temple, to give the deity there the day off
- Santa Claus has to deliver presents to all the good children in the world in just one night. His logistics partner? Rajinikanth
- If Rajinikanth had starred in the Die Hard series, the name would have been changed to Die Easy
- Long ago, Rajinikanth once walked into a dark place and asked for a light. He was mildly surprised when a universe started
- Rajinikanth can bite a Twilight vampire and turn it into a human
- The confirmed guests for Rajini's 62nd birthday celebrations include Jimi Hendrix, Bal Thackeray, Chulbul Pandey, Barack Obama and Sherlock Holmes
Even death won't keep Bal Thackeray from missing Rajinikanth's birthday. Photo: PTI
- The Pope made a Twitter account to wish Rajinikanth, as his phone line is always busy
- 62 is turning Rajinikanth on 12/12/12
- 'Khiladi 786' is Akshay Kumar's way of apologising for Khiladi No. 1 - because clearly that spot will always belong to Rajinikanth
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth (Part 1)
We think match fixing is actually good for the game of cricket. Here are a few reasons why
Is iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy guilty? We examine the evidence
Here are some suggestions for the judiciary to curb match fixing in cricket
For a movie thats starts off with an ode from Horace, Aurangzeb pretty much lives up to its own high expectations. Here are the awards to the funniest moments from the film...
Here is conclusive proof that the man is, in fact, completely innocent.
Here a list of crazy India-related things you will definitely NOT expect to see at the worlds premier film festival.
Here's an unbiased look at the arguments in favour of, and against, the IPL being fixed