On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part three of our six-part feature (you can read part two here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- Rajinikanth is not bald. He is BOLD
- Windows 8 is going to rename itself Windows 62 in honour of Rajini's birthday
- The Dead Sea and Red Sea both get their names from acts of violence started by Rajnikanth. In fact, he named all the water bodies in the world except the Pacific Ocean
- As a baby, Rajinikanth was stung by a radioactive spider. Which is why they're extinct nowadays
- Who did Adam and Eve meet just after they were brought to life? Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth is the only man alive who is allowed by PETA to mistreat donkeys; after all, his job is kicking ass
- The Khap Panchayat recognizes one exception to their 'Chowmein causes rapes' rule: Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth could prepare a pitch that could help MSD win a test match
- Don ko pakadna Rajinikanth ka khel hai
- Global warming is a consequence of Rajinikanth forgetting to turn his AC on one day
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 6)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 5)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 4)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 2)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 1)
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples:
It's December, and that means we are in the holy month when Rajinikanth was born. On December 12, the man will turn 63, and his trillions of fans are
This week, we are gearing up to watch Prabhu Dheva’s next outing on the silver screen, ‘R…Rajkumar’ (RR). Starring Shahid Kapoor, who hasn’t exactly had the best career run in the past few years, and Sonakshi Sinha, the film looks promising. Here are a few tips for you to make sure you’re well-prepared for the film: