On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part three of our six-part feature (you can read part two here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- Rajinikanth is not bald. He is BOLD
- Windows 8 is going to rename itself Windows 62 in honour of Rajini's birthday
- The Dead Sea and Red Sea both get their names from acts of violence started by Rajnikanth. In fact, he named all the water bodies in the world except the Pacific Ocean
- As a baby, Rajinikanth was stung by a radioactive spider. Which is why they're extinct nowadays
- Who did Adam and Eve meet just after they were brought to life? Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth is the only man alive who is allowed by PETA to mistreat donkeys; after all, his job is kicking ass
- The Khap Panchayat recognizes one exception to their 'Chowmein causes rapes' rule: Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth could prepare a pitch that could help MSD win a test match
- Don ko pakadna Rajinikanth ka khel hai
- Global warming is a consequence of Rajinikanth forgetting to turn his AC on one day
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 6)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 5)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 4)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 2)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 1)
We think it might actually be a really good idea, because of the following benefits...
We thank the gods that the Met Department predicts only the weather
For a movie with a pretty funny trailer, Fukrey was like a ride at a water park. The delki-di-dastaan movie did have its bits, so were rolling out the red carpet for these much deserved awards!
Facebook just became Twitter. Sort of. Today, it adopted Twitter's distinctive hashtag feature.
Here's a light-hearted look at some of the features that IRCTC-mobile might have. We only hope that they don't all come true
Here's a set of all new Jadeja 'facts' that you've never heard or seen before
Apple has just unveiled its spanking new Operating System, in a bid to take attention away from Android and its other competitors.