On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part four of our six-part feature (you can read part three here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- When Rajinikanth posts something controversial on Facebook, a politician is arrested
- Rajinikanth's resume starts and ends with his name
- Rajinikanth charges his laptop (to 500%) by being in the same room as it
- Rajinikanth's Nokia 1100 runs the iOS, the Blackberry OS and Android at the same time
- Rajinikanth's birthday is on 12/12/12 because even the calendar wanted to give him a present
- Rajinikanth is writing the sequel to the 50 Shades of Grey series. It can make its readers - male or female - pregnant
- They were going to declare Rajinikanth's birthday as a national holiday, but he doesn't need to shut everything down to enforce respect
- The tiger Richard Parker from ‘Life of Pi’ is actually Rajinikanth’s moustache painted with white and orange stripes
- Obama's Yes We Can is short for Yes We Can If Rajinikanth Approves
- The only shape Rajinikanth gets in Tetris is a single row with 10 squares - again and again
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 6)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 5)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 3)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 2)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 1)
The Congress needs action. Faced with a formidable opponent led by a decisive, steely-eyed foe, they are in tatters. Sonia Gandhi has announced that she will soon announce the PM candidate for the Congress in 2014, and many names are already doing the rounds.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples:
It's December, and that means we are in the holy month when Rajinikanth was born. On December 12, the man will turn 63, and his trillions of fans are