On 12/12/12, Super Star Rajinikanth will celebrate Birthday No. 62 or, as some say, the number 62 will celebrate the fact that Rajinikanth is associated with it. Some people might celebrate by putting 62 candles on a cake, but we’re doing the e-version of that, and coming up with 62 ‘facts’ that show just how great he still is, even though he’s in his seventh decade. This here, is part four of our six-part feature (you can read part three here). Long live Rajinikanth!
- When Rajinikanth posts something controversial on Facebook, a politician is arrested
- Rajinikanth's resume starts and ends with his name
- Rajinikanth charges his laptop (to 500%) by being in the same room as it
- Rajinikanth's Nokia 1100 runs the iOS, the Blackberry OS and Android at the same time
- Rajinikanth's birthday is on 12/12/12 because even the calendar wanted to give him a present
- Rajinikanth is writing the sequel to the 50 Shades of Grey series. It can make its readers - male or female - pregnant
- They were going to declare Rajinikanth's birthday as a national holiday, but he doesn't need to shut everything down to enforce respect
- The tiger Richard Parker from ‘Life of Pi’ is actually Rajinikanth’s moustache painted with white and orange stripes
- Obama's Yes We Can is short for Yes We Can If Rajinikanth Approves
- The only shape Rajinikanth gets in Tetris is a single row with 10 squares - again and again
Just like Rajinikanth, this article hasn't reached 62 points yet. Come back tomorrow for 10 more hilarious jokes glorifying Him. If you submit a joke for tomorrow, Rajini Himself might personally select the best, and they will mentioned, along with your name, in this article. For immortality at the hands of Rajinikanth, submit your ideas in the comments section!
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 6)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 5)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 3)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 2)
62 turns Rajinikanth! (Part 1)
Today, we woke to the disturbing news that the dollar-rupee exchange rate is the highest it's been for a long while; it stands at 57 right now.
We think it might actually be a really good idea, because of the following benefits...
We thank the gods that the Met Department predicts only the weather
For a movie with a pretty funny trailer, Fukrey was like a ride at a water park. The delki-di-dastaan movie did have its bits, so were rolling out the red carpet for these much deserved awards!
Facebook just became Twitter. Sort of. Today, it adopted Twitter's distinctive hashtag feature.
Here's a light-hearted look at some of the features that IRCTC-mobile might have. We only hope that they don't all come true
Here's a set of all new Jadeja 'facts' that you've never heard or seen before