12 January is the date of the Bigg Boss 6 finale, and we’re all looking forward to it. But, like any other bigg event, there will be an aftermath, a void in our lives, a morning after, with no new Bigg Boss action, for months and months. And it will be hard to deal with this.
Which is why we have decided to help. Here are 8 ideas to help you through the difficult times from January 13 onwards:
1. Start petition to send the losing contestants to the LoC: We need people who are angry, people who like to fight to combat terrorism in Kashmir. And no one is angrier or loves fighting more than an evicted Bigg Boss contestant
2. Start a depression helpline: For the millions of Indian families with a Bigg void in their lives. Call it Biggbossoholics Anonymous, and earn crores every day
3. Observe: That the tricks politicians use to not get voted out in assembly/general elections are 100 times worse than the tricks Bigg Boss participants use, and feel sad
4. Practice what the TV preaches: And start fighting with or complaining (behind their backs, of course) about your family. You might need a Salman, however, to keep the peace in case catfights ensue
5. Go watch Dabangg 2 (again?): So that watching Salman on the big screen can make up for the lack of Salman on the small screen. Also, how else will Dabangg 2 reach 200 crores?
6. Google Yana Gupta (who is appearing on the finale): To find out what she’s been doing for the last three years, even though you won’t be able to find out. Maybe a Google Image search will be more rewarding.
7. Get nostalgic: For the good old days when Sunny Leone used to appear on Bigg Boss, and watch one of her blockbusters for solace.
8. Go watch an old Rajinikanth movie: After all, when you’re hurting over the lack of a Bigg Boss in your life, the best thing to do would be to watch a Biggg Boss (Rajinikanth), right?
Do you have any other funny ideas to cope with the Bigg Boss sized hole in your lives, come January 13? If so, shout out in the Comments Section!
Salman Khan's Bigg fights
To watch all the action on the Grand Finale of Bigg Boss season 6, click here!
Tag : #Bigg Boss (Season 6)
After the Supreme Court upheld the controversial Article 377, the public backlash has been immense. Most people think that the judgement is completely against basic human rights, and that it is a black spot in India's growth as a nation. The Court's ruling is so bizarre that we really don't know what they will do next.
Today, Rajinikanth celebrates his 63rd birthday. It is the biggest day of the year for all his many fans and, indeed for humanity as a whole. On this birthday,
The Congress needs action. Faced with a formidable opponent led by a decisive, steely-eyed foe, they are in tatters. Sonia Gandhi has announced that she will soon announce the PM candidate for the Congress in 2014, and many names are already doing the rounds.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why: