It's not easy for Team India to win these days. We have tried everything - making pitches favourable to ourselves, changing the team, having our best players retire, keeping Rohit Sharma in the team - and nothing seems to work. We're staring at defeat in the T-20s to Pakistan, unless we do something special.
Unless we do something extreme, to reverse our run of bad fortune. Here are the craziest ideas that will ensure victory for us in Match 2:
1. Somehow ensure that Kamran Akmal is always on strike: Kamran Akmal is to the opposition what Sachin is to your team. He is 100% reliable. Whenever you want a catch dropped or a T20 prolonged, Kamran’s your man!
2. Make Sania Mirza a double agent: ACP Pradyuman is free these days; he should use his powers of espionage to make Sania discourage Shoaib Malik so that he stops playing well.
3. Hold counseling sessions for Team India: On how it's not OK to give last ball sixes (with extra classes for Dinda and Jadeja) and on how Chetan Sharma is probably not the ideal role model in this regards
4. Start a march at India Gate: To bring Sachin back to T20, so that he can save us all. Just like he's done the past 23 years
5. Break Gautam Gambhir's leg: So that he needs a runner in every subsequent game, and stops running other batsmen out
6. Combat Pakistan's 7 foot bowler with one of our own: When you see a 7 foot 1 inch fast bowler bearing down on you, you might be intimidated. Which is why we need to hire Kane (from the WWE) ASAP. If all else fails, he can just set everybody on fire, winning us the match
7. Nominate Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja to the Rajya Sabha: So that they can take some much needed time off, and actually give us a chance to win
8. Clone Bhuvneshwar Kumar: Overnight; we need more like him
And now, the only thing that will work for sure:
9. Cancel the second match: And nullify the result of the first, saying that Pakistan can only play in India when they stop sponsoring terrorism. Actually, we should have done this before the series started.
This weekend, a huge global blockbuster is releasing. No, not the Hobbit Part 2, why would you think that? We refer, of course, to a film which is sure to be a masterpiece, Sunny Leone’s second big Bollywood outing, the one and only 'Jackpot'
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples:
It's December, and that means we are in the holy month when Rajinikanth was born. On December 12, the man will turn 63, and his trillions of fans are
This week, we are gearing up to watch Prabhu Dheva’s next outing on the silver screen, ‘R…Rajkumar’ (RR). Starring Shahid Kapoor, who hasn’t exactly had the best career run in the past few years, and Sonakshi Sinha, the film looks promising. Here are a few tips for you to make sure you’re well-prepared for the film: