Valentine's Day is too close for comfort. Couples everywhere are on their best behaviour and tightest budgets, and singles are trying to act as if Feb 14 doesn't matter (while trying their hardest to not be single on the day). Doubtless, some groups in our country are getting ready to crack down on some innocent couples with their lathis. It's all business as usual, except for one Man.
Here's a sneak peek into how Rajinikanth celebrates Valentine's Day, in the hope that it will inspire us all to greater acts of romantic love.
1. He spends a few hours opening gifts: This might seem like a lot of time, but we must remember that Rajinikanth receives 7 billion gifts on Valentine's Day. Everyone in the world loves Him, regardless of gender, race, age or sexual orientation. Luckily, he can open 1 billion gifts per hour. While doing other things.
2. Cupid wears clothes when around Rajinikanth: Since it's disrespectful to be naked around Him, even the world's favourite chubby baby puts on some clothes. And stops being invisible, that could be interpreted as creepy, stalker-like behaviour by Rajini. And you don't know what He would do to a stalker.
3. He makes heart shapes turn into R shapes: The shape commonly in use to depict the human heart has been around for longer than a century. Some might think it has become the universal symbol for a heart. Well, except when Rajinikanth is around. Near him, every heart shape twists itself into an R shape, and stays that way till he's gone. Mind it!
4. He gets a letter: From St. Valentine in Heaven, thanking Rajinikanth for being gracious enough to allow Feb 14 to be called Valentine’s Day, even though everyone knows that every day is Valentine’s Day.
5. God calls: And says, Rajinikanth, I love you. No one knows what Rajinikanth says back.
6. He commits no crime against physics: After all, Valentine’s is a day of love, one day which celebrates togetherness and affection. So, on this one day, Rajini Sir does nothing that would make Newton and Einstein turn in their graves. Not one thing.
7. He is able to select a gift for his wife: Without having to agonize for days over whether it’s suitable, whether it costs too much, whether it’s better than last year’s gift, whether she’ll like it, whether… He just chooses, and it’s right.
8. He never goes over budget: Unlike most of the rest of the world, Rajinikanth never spends the month post February 14 in a perpetual state of having to borrow from other people.
What tips will you be taking from Rajinikanth this Valentine's Day? Tell us in the comments section!
The Congress Party cannot be happy right now. After contesting in 5 states over the past few weeks, they are winning just one, the smallest of the bunch. In the others, their seat share stands at a pitiful, exam-failing 21%. Heads will roll, strategies will be debated, RaGa will emerge unscathed.
R...Rajkumar is bad. We don’t wish to spend too much time on using words to explain how bad it is because it is movies like this which prove that every second of your life is precious. Spending it on R...Rajkumar is a huge mistake. Right from the inexplicable use of fullstops in the title to the insanity that went into writing the dialogues, R...Rajkumar had us thinking about all the bad things that happened in our lives, and how they actually become good when compared to whatever it was that Prabhu Dheva was attempting.
As the economy keeps inflating, so do Bollywood collections. In no time, they’ll each be making the equivalent of the cost of one onion! We predict that the upcoming Dhoom 3 will make 300 crore. Here’s why:
Following elections in Delhi yesterday, exit polls point to the fact that the Congress is going to lose, and pretty badly. What a surprise. Not. Considering the Congress’ performance over the past few months, we’re sure pretty much ANYONE could have beaten them. Here are a few examples:
It's December, and that means we are in the holy month when Rajinikanth was born. On December 12, the man will turn 63, and his trillions of fans are
This week, we are gearing up to watch Prabhu Dheva’s next outing on the silver screen, ‘R…Rajkumar’ (RR). Starring Shahid Kapoor, who hasn’t exactly had the best career run in the past few years, and Sonakshi Sinha, the film looks promising. Here are a few tips for you to make sure you’re well-prepared for the film:
Yesterday was the season premiere of the fourth edition of Koffee with Karan, and it sure didn’t disappoint. Salman Khan, who was a guest on the first episode, claimed to be a virgin (he may as well have told us that pigs fly – there’s a higher probability of that actually being true)