An era of Indian television has drawn to a close. The inspiration for Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, and God, has quit the show that he ran with an iron hand for 15 years. Yes, ACP Pradyuman is leaving CID, to make way for ACP Digvijay.
ACP has been such an integral part of all our lives that it will be impossible for anyone to replace him. Who else could have such an iconic expression, explain things in such mind-numbing detail, or lead such a multi-talented team of geniuses? So here are the top 11 things you didn't know about the ACP:
1. Creation: 14 billion years ago, ACP told God: "Pata karo universe kaise banate hain!" The next day, there was light.
2. Bill Clinton's confession: Remember Lewinskygate? Bill Clinton went from saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" to "Yes, I did, and I'm sorry" within a month. Legend has it that ACP looked him in the eye, and Bill felt compelled to confess.
3. Political Correctness: ACP is not constipated. He just has trouble getting out the back door (hence the instruction "Daya, Darwaza Todd Do")
4. Impatience is a virtue: The second most impatient person in the world is someone in a long line outside a public bathroom and really needs to go and has a crying child with her who needs a diaper change. Numero Uno is, of course, ACP.
5. I just look constipated: Chacha Chaudhary's brain works faster than a computer. ACP's bowels work slower than an Indian Government Department.
6. Timeline and ACP wait for no man: ACP is the only one who knows why Facebook decided to make the transition from a people-centric, nice, safe profile to a date-centric, stalker-friendly timeline. He worked it out from one glimpse of the Facebook blue colour.
7. And on the seventh day, ACP didn't rest: ACP works as hard on a weekly basis to solve crimes as God did when He created the universe.
8. Explain even the most obvious detail: ACP couldn't manage short notes, so they invented the detailed essay type question. Now you know whom to blame!
9. Creation of Adam: If God had only followed the ACP right hand rule (see below), he could have reached out and touched Adam.
10. Que Siri Siri: The iPhone 6 will replace Siri with ACP Pradyuman. Siri knows you, but ACP knows you better Than you know yourself.
11. The Seventh Sense: When The Sixth Sense was released, ACP heard the movie being promoted on the radio. From this, he immediately thought "Kuchh to gadbad hai" and figured out the twist in the movie, all in six seconds.
Do you know something about ACP we didn't cover above? The Comments Section is waiting for you. Matlab, agar aapko pata hai ki laash gayi kahan, to aapki vishesh tippani ki sakht zaroorat hai. Nahi to poori zindagi sadte rehna jail mein.
We think it might actually be a really good idea, because of the following benefits...
We thank the gods that the Met Department predicts only the weather
For a movie with a pretty funny trailer, Fukrey was like a ride at a water park. The delki-di-dastaan movie did have its bits, so were rolling out the red carpet for these much deserved awards!
Facebook just became Twitter. Sort of. Today, it adopted Twitter's distinctive hashtag feature.
Here's a light-hearted look at some of the features that IRCTC-mobile might have. We only hope that they don't all come true
Here's a set of all new Jadeja 'facts' that you've never heard or seen before
Apple has just unveiled its spanking new Operating System, in a bid to take attention away from Android and its other competitors.