The NCP is in the news again for all the wrong reasons, and it's not because of Sharad Pawar this time, but because of Ajit Pawar. When talking about the condition of severely drought hit farmers in Maharashtra, Ajit Pawar made the cruel and insensitive remark that 'if there is no water in the dam, should we urinate in it?'
We think this remark shows exactly how much like a toilet his mind is, and we cannot help but wonder how crazy his other ideas might be. Here's a list of the things Ajit Pawar might do to solve India's biggest problems today; we just pray that he never gets to become PM and try any of them.
1. Health problems: The life expectancy of India is still below 70. But there's a Pawarful solution. If we start breeding elephants and Indians, the hybrid race thus formed will have a higher life expectancy than we do today, because elephants regularly live to an age of more than 70 in captivity.
2. Tension with Pakistan: Having a hostile neighbour is a huge problem. The gospel according to Pawar would probably advise us to give all the border states (Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, J&K) away to Nepal. That way, we'll have a friendly neighbour on the west!
3. Violence against women: Violence against women would not exist if there were no women, so we must get rid of our women quickly; maybe create a country for them like Israel, where they can live free of the menace of eve-teasing and male suppression?
4. Team India not winning abroad: The reason we always lose in Test Cricket abroad is because it's abroad. If we are Pawarful enough, we can invade every other country in the world, till all the world is Indian. Then there won't be any abroad at all, and we can play IPL for ever.
5. Corruption: The reason public servants demand money from us unjustly is because we have money. With great Pawar comes great responsibility; if we give all our money away, we can never again be victims of corruption.
6. Education: We have abysmal primary schools because we define education the way we do. All we need to do is Dare to Dream beyond Education, and say that anyone who has a ponytail is educated. After all, who cares about learning languages, and mathematics, and business, right?
Surprisingly, there are two cases where Mr. Pawar's 'urinate in it' advice actually works:
7. While watching movies like Race 2 and Himmatwala: A toilet break is the best thing you can do during these films; every second of the movie that you miss is a million brain cells saved from eternal torment
8. The authorities not being able to prove that Vijender took heroin: Mr. Pawar should go to Vijender with an empty cup, exhort him to urinate in it, and submit that cup for testing. That way, he'll actually be doing something useful, instead of making astonishingly crass public remarks
Do you know how Mr. Pawar thinks, too? Tell us in the Comments Section!
India is a tiger at home, and a bacterium abroad. After our embarrassing performances in South Africa and New Zealand, questions are being asked about whether our team is truly ready to play a cricket match anywhere outside the sub-continent. We think there is light at the end of the tunnel - we think that these 6 ideas will help India rise from the ashes and become a tiger everywhere.
We're so worried about his recent string of crazy activities that we think he might go too far soon. He might do one of these things, for instance:
After Arnab Goswami took Rahul Gandhi’s case in an interview (there’s really no other way of putting it) on Monday, we think that Koffee with Karan is way too boring. If we wanted to know random celeb gossip, we’d just read their tweets. But the way Arnab grills people, you have to admire him
A few days after Jai Ho's release, it is apparent that Salman's latest film will not touch the heights achieved by Chennai Express, Krrish 3, or Dhoom 3. It might not even touch Dabangg-2 or Bodyguard, and this is in 2014, when every other film hits 100 crores domestically. So why did Jai Ho fail to break all the box office records we thought it would? We aren't sure, but here are a few reasons.
Air India finally did something to make us sit up and take notice. They announced that they would provide wi-fi facilities to people on board their aircraft. This is great, but we don't think they've thought through some of the funnier consequences of their decision.
There are three constants in life in India: the petrol prices will keep rising, Arnab and Manmohan will always be opposites, and Salman Khan movies will always stick to a formula. Whether he's a cop, a bodyguard, or an Aam Aadmi, he's basically Rajinikanth in a different body.
Yesterday, Aamir Khan tweeted a picture that went viral – it had him along with Salman Khan seemingly taking a leak into some plants. We’re surprised the normally intellectual Aamir did something like this, and sure that Sallu Bhai is sitting embarrassed somewhere. Here are the next few celebs we think Aamir will embarrass on Twitter, and how: