n18
Menu
CELEBS|Cinema 
   |
Shah Rukh Khan

Hindi Actors

Shah Rukh Khan

Movies like Chennai Express , Jab Tak Hai Jaan , Ra.One
In.com User Rating
1796 Ratings
Rate this celeb now!"
328777 Like 384732 Dislike

Scorecard | Sat 30 May


Current

England vs New Zealand Test

Headingley, Leeds ,5/29/2015, 15:30 (IST)


recent

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20

Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore ,5/24/2015, 19:30 (IST)

Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by 2 wickets

Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings T20

Eden Gardens, Kolkata ,5/24/2015, 20:00 (IST)

Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ODI

Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore ,5/26/2015, 16:30 (IST)

Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by 41 runs

About Shah Rukh Khan


Shah Rukh Khan (born November 2, 1965), often referred to as SRK, is an Indian film actor. Khan has acted in over 70 Hindi films in genres ranging from romantic dramas to action thrillers. His contributions to the film industry have garnered him numerous achievements including fourteen Filmfare Awards from thirty nominations. His eight Filmfare Best Actor Award wins make him the most awarded Bollywood actor of all time in that category, tied only with Dilip Kumar. In 2005, the Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri for his contribution to Indian cinema.   After graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, he started his career with theatre and TV appearances. One of his most famous TV series was Fauji, which aired on DD National in 1988. Khan finally made his Hindi film debut in 1992 with Deewana. He soon gained prominence as a versatile actor after

Twitter

See older tweets

Kiran Bedi

Kiran Bedi

I wish to thank all my friends on Twitter and other connected networks for the second day in a row for not a single distasteful/foul tweet..

Posted

someecards

Kiran Bedi

Man interrupts basketball game to try and score a wife. http://t.co/kOjwY49q1F http://t.co/bxzlR2jcu3

Posted

Rahul Khanna

Kiran Bedi

Good morning, Las Vegas! http://t.co/Yr8BmWJ8MS

Posted

FIFA.com

Kiran Bedi

60 MINUTE POLL: The results are in! 56.6% RT-ed for @Arsenal, while the other 43.4% favourited for @AVFCOfficial. Enjoy the #FACupFinal!

Posted

tAKE YOUR pICK


Who is the Best Television actress?

Mandira Bedi

Mandira Bedi

V/S
Simone Singh

Simone Singh

POPULAR movies

Browse more movies

Chennai Express

Directed b Rohit Shetty, 'Chennai Express' is a

Average movie rating

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Jab Tak Hai Jaan is an upcoming film directed by Yash

Average movie rating

Ra.One

Make no mistake - Ra.One is a Shah Rukh Khan movie. That

Average movie rating