n18
$doaminname = 1
VIDEOS| Auto 
   |

Ford India sold 10,899 cars in December 2012

last updated on January 09, 2013 at 12:12 pm Youtube

With sale of 6,517 vehicles sold in the domestic market and 4,382 in the international market, Ford broke its own record in sales. Ford has made an improvement of 9% in export and 35% in overall sales since last year. Here's the full story!

Tags : #99

YOU MAY LIKE


11:30 19 Jan 2015 from firstpost

Wealth accumulated by richest 1% will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016: Oxfam

Wealth accumulated by the richest 1% will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016, the Oxfam charity said on Monday, ahead of the annual meeting of the world's most powerful at Davos, Switzerland."The scale of global inequality is quite simply...

N18 Msg
Tags: Watch Hot Videos, Watch Online Hot Movies, Watch Free Hot Videos, Online Movie Songs

Featured Game


T20 Super Overs