n18
Menu
VIDEOS| Hollywood 
   |

Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser

last updated on December 06, 2012 at 1:38 pm Youtube

One of the more awaited movie teaser of the year is here. Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise return home only to find out that a force has attacked Starfleet. The world is in chaos. Kirk and his crew are on a manhunt to find the being responsible and make scores even.

Tags : #Benedict Cumberbatch #Zoe Saldana #Chris Pine #Zachary Quinto #Alice Eve #Darkness

YOU MAY LIKE


01:10 09 Feb 2016 from firstpost

Mother, sons freed from debris, dark and confusion in quake-toppled Taiwan home| Reuters

TAINAN, Taiwan When an earthquake struck southern Taiwan in the early hours of Saturday, Chang Chun-jung thought it was all over.Asleep on the 10th floor of the Wei-guan Golden Dragon Building in Tainan city - now the focus of rescue efforts -...

09:30 06 Feb 2016 from firstpost

Book Review: Aparna Jain\'s \'Own It\' brings out of unarticulated darkness the indescribable things that happen to women at the workplace

By Sneha Rajaram / The Ladies FingerAparna Jains book Own It: Leadership Lessons From Women Who Do takes a thorough look at womens problems in the workplace. The author interviewed almost 200 working women, out of which dozens of experiences of...

11:00 25 Jan 2016 from firstpost

Milky matters: Maneka Gandhi writes on the dark side of India\'s \'White flood\'

By Maneka GandhiMilk is about 85% water. The remaining 15% is milk, sugar, lactose, protein, fat and mineral. The difference between A1 and A2 protein is subtle. They are different forms of beta-casein, a part of the milk solids that make up 30...

N18 Msg
Tags: Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Videos, Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Movie Videos, Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Theatrical Trailer, Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Video Clips, Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Promo, Star Trek Into Darkness: Official Teaser Trailer, Latest Hollywood Videos, Hot Hollywood Videos

Downloads | Featured Wallpaper


Sex Tape