Sonu Nigam in hospital after food allergy, can’t ‘seafood’ anymore
Sonu Nigam took to Instagram to inform his fans that he was hospitalised recently.
Sonu Nigam, who, of late, has been in the news more for his controversies than songs, was recently hospitalised. No, he didn’t meet with an accident, but it was because of seafood that he landed up in a hospital. Yes, you guys read it right! Seafood played the villain for Sonu Nigam. So, the singer is allergic to seafood, but he somehow consumed it and because of which he had to be rushed to the hospital. Sonu took to Instagram to share a couple of pictures of himself from the hospital.
In his post, he has written that no one should ever take a chance with allergies. He was admitted in the Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, and the singer has revealed that if the hospital wasn’t near, his trachea would have been more swollen and it would have led to asphyxiation (a state in which a person is deprived of oxygen and it can cause unconsciousness or death). Well, this really sounds scary. However, Sonu is fine now and even did a concert in Jeypore, Odisha.
View this post on Instagram
Thanks for your concern and love. Now that you know that I am returning back from Jeypore Orissa after managing a concert last night, I now don't mind sharing how I was the day before yesterday. 😇 Lesson for all of us, Never ever ever ever take a chance with allergies. Sea food in my case. If Nanavati Hospital wasn't near by, my trachea would have swollen up further and lead to asphyxiation. Happy and Healthy life to everyone. #health #lifeisbeautiful #goodfortune
Let’s hope that Sonu’s post inspires his fans and they don’t take chances with their allergies. We would like to end it with Sonu’s most famous song, ‘Har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo, Jo hai sama kal ho na ho...’.Read More