Can you believe it's almost been an entire year since Meghan Markle walked down the aisle in St George's Chapel and became the Duchess of Sussex? No, her best friend, Jessica Mulroney, can't either. The 37-year-old stylist, who attended the lavish event as well as Meghan's recent New York baby shower, shared a sweet throwback photo on social media to mark the occasion.
But the reason for her post is oh so relatable - the mum claims she hadn't realised the date was approaching, but thankfully Google reminded her about her pal's upcoming wedding anniversary. Taking to Instagram the Canadian posted a photo of her twin boys carrying the end of the bride's exquisite train, as she entered the chapel. She captioned the snap: "Almost a year ago... Google photo reminder." Her post has been liked more than 29,000 times, with a number of people commenting on the photo - including celebs such as actress Mindy Kaling and Meghan's former Suits co-star Sarah Rafferty.
Mindy wrote what we were all thinking: "Could they be any more iconic." While Sarah posted a red heart emoji.
Have a look at Jessica Mulroney post here.
View this post on Instagram
Almost a year ago... google photo reminder.
Other Sussex fans shared their own memories and thoughts on the photo. One commented, "I'll never forget your little guys' eyes and expressions when they walked in." Another said, "I will never forget that day. I was in full labour and I told my husband I wasn't going to the hospital until I watched this wedding. I was hollering in pain, laying on my couch watching it and then once it was over I went to the hospital and had my son. I call him the royal."
A third added, "What a difference a year makes, soon we will have a bubba!" Meghan and Harry tied the knot on May 19, 2018 in Windsor. The pair are currently expecting their first child together and the baby could be born any day now. However, we won't hear the news straight away as the parents-to-be have decided to break from tradition and keep the birth details to themselves.
This means, that unlike with the Cambridge children, where Kate and William allowed people to wait for news outside the hospital, we won't know anything until we get an official announcement. This was revealed in a statement from Meghan and Harry earlier this month. They said, "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very grateful for the goodwill they have received from people throughout the United Kingdom and around the world as they prepare to welcome their baby. Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private."
"The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family."